Looking back 2017, it was a great year for me:
- Had photography workshop in my hometown - as part of giving back to the society.
- Hornbill Cable Network interviewed me - on my social activities and achievements.
- Son turned 1, celebrated 3 years of marriage and 40 years of my being.
- Lost some weight. Waist size reduced from 36 to 34.
- Launched my personal website - ginzavualzong.com.
- I was nikonized - i switched from Canon to Nikon. Thanks to Yehoshua Menashe.
- Stood up for what I believe in. Wrote many blogs and social messages. Many appreciated and some disapproved them for the blatant truth I've written :D . No regrets nonetheless. I will continue to write in 2018. :P
- Met with Bike Accident.
- Had new laptop, had new camera lens.
- Reduced my Pan Masala intake.
- Created websites for Domnic Property, Zoinn, Paite Kulmut, Zvi Gilad and Sky Chief Aviation Academy.
- Shot many beautiful pictures over the year. Shot traditional dress photoshoots for the Zou, the Paite, the Thadou - Kuki, the Mizo and the Gangte. Also maternity and baby shoot for Sylvy's family.
- 1st Anniversary of IBM MH&AS, the project I managed in IBM.
- Had wonderful 40th birthday celebration.
- Face to face with fate - glasses for life.
- Had more family time - ensured outing almost every weekend - visited almost all happening places in Delhi.
- Pu Zu Kholh ceremony completed for my sister Ngaikhan kids.
- Had more interactions with my team at work.
- Family Road trip to Rajasthan.
It was a wonderful year. I hope 2018 will be more exciting and better. Happy New Year!
[wrote on December 31, 2017]